|Home » Downloads|
Digital Photo Recovery™ - Download a Demo
You can test our software with no obligation to buy!
Download our demo and search your media for lost files. It displays previews (thumbnails) of the recoverable data. Once the demo previews your pictures, they will be recovered.
What you see is what you get so there is no risk using our software.
Also the picture recovery method used by Digital Photo Recovery™ uses no modify/overwrite operation on your original disk or data; it rescues your data and writes to a different location you specify.
Always save the recovered files to a different location than the one you are scanning for recovery.
If you scan a memory card (Secure Digital, Memory Stick, CompactFlash) save the recovered files to a folder on your computer.
- Download the demo to your Desktop or other downloads folder
- Run the installer file (double-click on it)
- Follow the on-screen instructions
If you are running Windows XP you must log on to your PC using an Administrator account.
Help with downloading
If prompted when downloading, choose to Save the file to a folder on your computer, then once it is downloaded, locate the file and run it by double-clicking on the icon. Further instructions will be displayed by the installation program.
Uninstalling the Demo version
The demo version has a fully Windows® compliant uninstall procedure. If you want to remove the previously installed program, you can do it easily using the built-in procedure:
- Choose Start > Program Files > Digital Photo Recovery
- A list of entries is displayed, choose the uninstall procedure for the program;
- The uninstall program is launched, follow the procedure;
- If you have created documents you may want to remove them manually;
- Memory card reader (USB preferred) - the media (Secure Digital, Memory Stick, CompactFlash) has to appear as a Removable Disk (G:) drive letter in My Computer
- Pentium® class CPU - 1Ghz
- 512 Mb RAM
- Microsoft Windows® 98/XP/Vista/7